- 5 ounces butter
- 4 ounces flour
- 6 Baci® Perugina®
- 6 eggs
- 2 + 5 ounces custard sugar
- 4 ounces cherry marmelade
- 4 ounces dairy cream
- 8 ounces Perugina® dark chocolate
- Mince the Baci® Perugina® finelly and put in a double boiler to melt.
- In a bowl wip the butter ( let it out of the fridge for at least 1 hour the soften) with 5 onces of sugar until it will get soft and foamy. Add the egg yalks and mix well.
- Add the melted Baci® Perugina®, the flour and the egg whites well wipped hard as a merengue. Drop the dough in a round baking plate and cook at 170° C for 40 minutes.
- Prepare the glaze by melting the dark choccolate with the cream and the 2 onces of sugar. When ready and cold cut in half and spread with the marmelade.
- Replace the half and cover with the glaze.