- 4 Baci® Perugina®
- 110 g double cream
- 1 chili (...or more, depends on your liking)
- 110 g Perugina® dark chocolate
- For the filling of the Baci® Perugina® Chili Ganache, chop up your Baci® Perugina® and place them in a bowl with the chili sliced in half. Add cream and melt the mix in a double-boiler or the microwave.
- In the meantime proceed to melt the dark chocolate and pour it into 4 small bowls to obtain the bowl shape. Let chill in the fridge to harden. Remove the Baci® Perugina® ganache filling from the stove (or microwave), let it cool down and pour the mix into the chocolate molds.
- Put back in the freezer for another 20 minutes and your Baci® Chili Ganache is ready to be served.