For the crust:
- 1 ¾ cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs (from chocolate graham crackers)
- ½ cup hazelnuts finely chopped
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For the topping:
- 6-8 Baci® Perugina® roughly chopped
For the filling:
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp bourbon (optional)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, hazelnuts, sugars and olive oil in a bowl until combined.
- Press crumb mixture evenly into the only the bottoms of the springform pans.
- Put the oven rack in the middle position and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, cream, vanilla, and bourbon (if using) in a bowl until combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together granulated sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
- Add cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer at high speed until creamy and smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Reduce speed to medium, then add pumpkin mixture and beat until smooth.
- Pour filling into the pans, on top of the crust, smoothing the tops.
- Bake until center is just set, 50 to 60 minutes. Transfer to rack and cool 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped Baci® Perugina®