- 4 Baci® Perugina®
- 2 oz. Perugina® dark chocolate
- 4 (homemade) brownies squares
- 4 oz. heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. blueberry jelly
- 1 tbsp. of sugar
- Heat up the cream in a double boiler and stir with sugar and Perugina® dark chocolate. Remove from the stove as a silky smooth texture is obtained.
- After covering the brownie squares with blueberry jelly, pour chocolate mixture on top and smooth out the surface with a spoon if necessary.
- Place a Baci® Perugina® on each square accompanied by as many raspberries as you can fit.