- 4 Baci® Perugina®
- 10 ounces spongecake or same amount of ladies finger biscuits
- 1 cup cold dark coffee
- 7,94 ounces of mascarpone cheese
- 2 egg yalks
- 2 tablespoon castard sugar, strawberries and cocoa powder to decorate
- In a bowl work with a wisk the sugar with the eggs. Add the Baci® Perugina® finelly chopped and the mascarpone mix briefily and keep refrigerated cut the sponge in 3 slices and place one on a plate.
- Wet the sponge with 1/3 of the coffe and cover with 1/3 of the mascarpone and Baci® Perugina® cream.
- Repeat the operations until finishing the ingredients and keep refrigerated for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle the surface with cocoa powder and decorate with slices of strawberries.