- 7 x 143g packets Baci® Perugina® chocolates
- 8 eggs plus 4 yolks
- 1 1/3 cups (200g) self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Grease and line the base and sides of a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan. Place three-quarters of the chocolate in a food processor and whiz until finely chopped. Add eggs and yolks and whiz for 30 seconds until thick and combined. Add flour and whiz for 10 seconds until combined. Spread into prepared pan and press remaining Baci® Perugina® into the top of the brownie.
- Bake for 40 minutes until edges are set with a very slight wobble in the centre. Cool completely then chill for two hours.
- Cut into large squares, to serve. Recipe by Delicious Australia