- ½ cup butter
- 2 bars Perugina® Dark Chocolate (51%, 70% or 85% Cacao depending on what you prefer), broken up
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 10 ounces Savoiardi biscuits or ladyfingers, crushed by hand
- 6 Baci® Perugina® candies, coarsley chopped
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Butcher’s Twine
- In a glass bowl, melt the butter and Perugina® chocolate in the microwave; stir well to combine. Add the egg yolks, mix well.
- Next, add the biscuits and Baci® Perugina®. Mix all with a spoon to create a thick dough. Using your hands, gather the dough and roll into the shape of a cylinder.
- Wrap in a sheet of baking parchment paper and tie well with a butcher’s twine.
- Keep refrigerated. When ready to serve, roll in confectioner’s sugar and cut into slices as you would a real salami.